Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2lb Ground Beef (or ground turkey, ground bison, etc)
- 2 tbsp. Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Bloody Revolution Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese crumbles (optional)
- Topping: 1/4 Cup French Fried Onions (optional)
- Mix first four ingredients together in a bowl. Form meat into patties.
- Cook burgers in pan (inside) or grill (outside). 5-7 minutes per side. Baste with additional Bloody Revolution bloody mary mix while cooking.
- Top with fried onions, and enjoy!