- 4 cups fresh tomatoes, diced (liquid strained)
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cherry pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 lemons, grilled
- 2 limes, grilled
- 1 teaspoon BBQ Bob’s 7 Bones Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Bloody Revolution Smoked Habanero mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the lemons and limes in half and put them face down in the hot grill for 5-7 minutes to get a nice char on them. They will develop a sweeter citrus flavor.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor to desired consistency.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe Credit: BBQ Bob