- 1 pound Ground Chuck or Beef
- 2 pounds easy melt cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 4 cups Bloody Revolution Ribeye mix
- Brown meat and drain; add peppers and onion. Cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Bloody Revolution Ribeye mix; simmer 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium, and add remaining ingredients except for cilantro; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Melt cubed cheese in sauce pan or crock pot; Add meat mixture and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe Credit: Bonnie Barrows
Hi! In step 3 of your Texas Revolution Queso, you mention “veggies from the oven.” What veggies are in the oven? Did I miss them from somewhere?
Debbie, thank you for reaching out to us and bringing the error to our attention. We have corrected the queso recipe.