- 4 Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham Slices
- 4 Eggs
- 16 ounces Bloody Revolution Smoked Habanero mix
- 4 Mi Tienda Rojas Red Corn Tostadas
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 4 ounces La Vaquita Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil and sliced onions. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the Bloody Revolution Smoked Habanero mix. Bring to a simmer, and reduce temperature to medium for 10 minutes, or until sauce has reduced.
- In a different pan, sear the ham slices until nicely browned, then fry the eggs to desired doneness.
- Layer Tostadas, ham slices, eggs, onion and sauce mixture. Top with queso fresco and cilantro.
Recipe Credit: Estela Leal