- 1 pound Shredded chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1 bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 ½ cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon Madras curry powder, divided
- 2 cups Bloody Revolution Roasted Garlic bloody mary mix
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss veggies in 1 Tablespoon oil, corn starch, and half the curry powder. Roast for 20-25 minutes until butternut squash is tender.
- Heat a skillet over medium, and add remaining ingredients except for cilantro. Add veggies from oven, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour over long grain rice, and garnish with cilantro.
Recipe Credit: Mae Linder