Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins
- 2lbs ground beef
- 2tbsp all-purpose rub or seasoning (salt & pepper works too)
- 1/2 cup Blood Revolution Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Form meat into small loaves about 4-5 ounces each.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; bake for 45 mins, until 155°F inside.
- Top with fried onions or chipotle ketchup and serve up with mashed potatoes!
Making this tomorrow at H-E-B in showtime