Prep Time: 30 mins to overnight | Cooking Time: 15-20 mins | Serves: 4
- 4 Prime Steaks
- 2 tbsp steak rub or salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup Bloody Revolution Bloody Mary Mix (your choice)
- In a resealable bag, place steaks and bloody mary mix; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight to marinate (the longer the better).
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill. Remove steaks from marinade and season with steak rub or salt & pepper on both sides.
- Cook steaks over medium/high grill for 4 to 7 minutes per side for medium rare to medium doneness. If still to rare for your taste, place into a baking dish and finish in a 400 degree oven for 5-7 additional minutes.
- Remove to a plate; let stand five minutes before serving.