Prep Time: 20 min. | Cook Time: approx 8 hours. | Serves 5-6 adults
- 1 bottle Bloody Revolution Ribeye Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 tbsp Adams Reserve Lopez Family Rub
- 3 lbs. of beef rump roast
- 1 package of corn tortillas
- 1 large red onion, small dice
- 1 bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 bag of limes, cut into wedges
- In a large crock pot add: Bloody Revolution mix, Lopez rub, and beef roast. Cover and set on low for 8-9hrs.
- When Beef is tender and shreds with ease, remove beef from crock pot and start to shred apart with tongs or forks; While shredding, ladle in leftover juices to keep barbacoa moist and add more flavor!
- Warm your tortillas in a clean skillet and build your Bloody Revolution Barbacoa Taco (tortilla first, then barbacoa, next garnish with cilantro, red onion, and lime wedge).