Makes six 8 oz. servings
- 2 lbs. ground or cubed beef
- 1 close garlic, finely-chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely-chopped
- 24 oz. Bloody Revolution Smoked Habanero Bloody Mary Mix
Tip: for less spice, try Original or Ribeye flavor
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (adjust to heat level desired)
- salt & pepper
- Brown beef along with garlic and onion.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in Bloody Revolution mix.
- Stir in spices.
- Salt to taste.
- Cover and let simmer for 40 minutes, or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
Print the Recipe Card: