- 1 cup Bloody Revolution Smoked Habanero Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 cup Mango Pico de Gallo OR Tropical Salsa
- 12 ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 small Habanero pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro, for garnish
- In saucepan, reduce Smoked Habanero bloody mary mix to half a cup.
- In large bowl, mix Whipped Cream Cheese, Mango Pico de Gallo/Tropical Salsa, and Habanero Pepper.
- Slowly add reduced Smoked Habanero bloody mary mix to large bowl one tablespoon at a time, according to taste.
- Garnish with Cilantro.
- Serve with crackers or chips!
OPTION: For a spicy salsa, omit the whipped cream cheese.
Recipe Credit: Melody Racicot