- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 ounces Squash, cubed (fresh or packaged)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 handfuls fresh Spinach
- 1/1 cup Bloody Revolution Original bloody mary mix
- Salt, Pepper, Basil and Sriracha; measurements all according to taste
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in medium skillet.
- Add Yellow Onion, Squash, Salt and Pepper; sauté and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Spinach and Basil; reduce heat to low.
- Add Bloody Revolution Original bloody mary mix; simmer for 8-10 minutes until Squash is desired consistency.
- Add Sriracha and serve!
Recipe Credit: Rachel Leibold